This was in the breakfast area of the hotel, I was just getting ready to go out...
But there's always time to stop for a photo and a cuddle...
Here's mummy and Auntie Vicky...
And me... See how mean mummy and daddy are, they're enjoying the nice mango ice-cream, and leaving me down here by myself...
We caught a bus while in Taipei...and I was able to stay in my pram too!!!
I'm steaming!!!
Fruit keeps me healthy...
Hello! Nice to meet you...
Muahh Uncle Carlos...
Here's the group of us at the steamboat restaurant...
And just me...
Mummy and I ordering at THE tea-house...
My new parents...just for a moment...
And me again...
In the park...
Mummy and Vicky...
Me again!!!
Our farewell coffee!!! Thanks Auntie Vicky & Uncle Carlos...We had a great time in Taipei!! Hope to see you again soon...
Bye for now...
Love Claire...
1 comment:
lovely guys!
Post a Comment