Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Claire in Taipei | First Day Out

Hola!!

Yesterday afternoon, Mummy, Daddy and I left Singapore heading to Taipei! We were supposed to leave on Sunday night, but thanks to a typhoon, our flight was cancelled...

Here's a quick video of me enjoying a quick dance at the airport before heading off...



So, we arrived (finally) in Taipei, and this morning met up with Auntie Vicky!!!


Mummy and Vicky used to live together a long-time ago (well before I was even dreamed of!)... We've been planning to visit Taipei since moving to Singapore, and now we've finally made it!!!



This morning, we went to a park before heading out shopping...you can see the park photos in the other post...


After a coffee break at Sogo, we went for a walk to go shopping!!! I decided that I'd have a nap...and you'll see a few of my 'napping series' of photos I believe...



I managed to wake up briefly for a photo at one of the markets we visited...Mummy bought some clothes here...and some really yummy fried foods!!!


After shopping at this market, we had dinner at the famous Din Tai Fung... The food was really yummy...Thanks Auntie Vicky! :)


I even had some of the noodles all to myself...they were yummy, and I made a mess all over the place...



Once dinner was over, I decided I'd go parade around outside for a bit on the catwalk. I don't know what it is about me, but almost everyone has been stopping and telling me that I'm cute...I really don't know what to say, other than 'but look at what I am going to grow up to look like - while pointing at daddy'...


After all this shopping and eating, I thought we'd be heading home to sleep, and when the taxi pulled up at the hotel I was so relieved.... BUT then we just dropped off the stuff and went out to the Night Market!!!


Where one-minute you are happy...


The next a sleeping-bug...


Mummy and daddy even stopped to pose with the little sleeping bug...


More to come over the next few days!!!

Love Claire...

No comments: