Monday, 20 October 2008

Claire in Sydney | A day at the Beach

On our last day in Sydney before heading down to Melbourne, daddy insisted we go to the beach...as any trip to Sydney would not be complete without fish and chips, and a splash in the beach...

Here I am with mummy after daddy took me into the water. It was so freezing cold that all I could do was cry...maybe next time we'll go when its not so cold...


Vivi and Ida came and met us at the beach, and gave me a nice cuddly bunny and a cardigan...


As usual, daddy wanted some artistic shots...Its such an abuse you know...


I'm practicing my "I'm not amused" look...


It's not widely know, but there's a nudist beach at La Perouse where we have fish and chips...so I thought I get into the action...


On the way home, mummy and daddy tried to sell me off...and to think, they're offering a discount!


Love Claire...

No comments: