Thursday, 2 October 2008

Claire in Taipei | 101

Hiya...Today, after sleeping in till lunch-time, we went to Taipei 101, the world's tallest completed building...

Before we went in, we stopped for a quick shot...I was about to fall asleep, and daddy thought I should be awake for this one!!!


And then I slept after the shot...notice my lovely socks??


When I woke up, we had some lunch in the food court...I had a nice fruit salad (which translates roughly to 'I sucked on a grape and some watermelon, threw some food around and called it lunch').


Then we went up to the Observatory at the 89th floor!!! Here I am in the ticket line.. I don't know if its an illusion, but it seems like I'm 80cm tall!


After riding in the very fast lifts (apparently the world's fastest!!!), we had a look around at the city of Taipei... its very small down there...


The cars look like little toys...


We stopped for a cheesy tourist photo on the way out...the problem in being in the pram is that you have no say as to where we take photos!


Love Claire...

No comments: