Saturday, 4 October 2008

Claire in Taipei | Day 4 - Shopping & Eating AGAIN!!!

Hola! Today is our last full day in Taipei, and who would have guessed what we did today!!!

That's right, you guessed it, we went shopping, and eating!!!!

Here I am playing in one of the department stores...you can't see it in the picture, but there are three of the store assistants standing behind daddy admiring me!!!


And a video too...



Daddy took this photo while I was in the nursing room with mummy...it looks like a nice box...but if you look closely at the sign, its an Emergency Escape Chute... you open it up, toss it out the window and can slide down the inside in an emergency... I don't know about you, but jumping out of the 8th storey window and sliding down a chute doesn't seem to be a great way to go!!!


After all that excitement, we stopped for lunch...well, my lunch that is... In McDonald's. For some reason they didn't have any high-chairs, so daddy tried me out sitting on a real chair...


Here's the secret...a seat belt! Custom made (well taken from mummy's bag!)


We went for a walk through the train mall, and we passed a Love Taipei sign, which was definitely worth a photo (especially since we didn't make it to the famous LOVE statue at 101).


I know I've been talking about all the attention I am getting here, but I thought I'd get you some proof today...here are two girls filming me on their mobiles!!! This has been happening all week, with people stopping to say hello, or calling their friends over to adore me!!!


But then, who could resist such a girl...I know I can't...



Last few pictures... Here's me with daddy... I'm busy catching up with my friends back home...Pooh Bear and friends!!!


For my dinner we stopped in a tea-house...which was very expensive... It must have been the most expensive meal I've ever had... and they forced us all to order something, even though we just wanted a drink! (Well, I got them back by getting my nappy changed on the chairs right near the main entrance...hahahahaha)


I guess that's enough trouble for one day...Hopefully tomorrow I'll get more pictures from Auntie Vicky's camera and we'll upload them when we get home to Singapore tomorrow...

Love Claire...

No comments: