Firstly, a demonstration of my 'flirty eyes'. Daddy tought me this, and I am sure he'll regret it sometime not too far into the future...
We went to some nice shopping areas this morning...Taipei is a great place to shop...I can't wait to come back when I'm old enough to shop myself...but for now, another opportunity to nap!
Here we are after lunch (which woke me up from my nice nap)...
So I thought I'd nap again!!! This time daddy sat in a cafe for over an hour waiting for me to wake up...
Big stretch...We're in the equivalent of Harajuku...well, thats what the area is trying to be...
We want you!
I thought I'd share with you the latest game I've been playing with mummy...it seems to entertain mummy and daddy so much that I just have to keep playing for them!!!
For dinner we went to a yummy steam boat restaurant...
I figured out the trick to the cooking quite quickly (as you'll see in the picture and the movie that follows), and I ate corn and noodles and rice!
Mummy then gave me some orange, and a chip, and some watermelon, and I think I went a little crazy (as the last video will show)...
Love Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment