Thursday, 23 October 2008

Claire in Melbourne | Shopping

Well, surprise surprise, but we spent the majority of our time in Melbourne...shopping and eating...but it was nice as it was really cold, and so I got to dress up in all my wintery clothes...

Here I am enjoying a lie down in one of the shops while mummy tried on some clothes...


And enjoying a biscuit while waiting outside for mummy...


Buying some shoes...


After all this shopping, I need to eat... but which one first...


At night it was even colder, so I had to really rug up warm...


Even though it was cold, the sky was beautiful every day...


Here we are waiting for the tram to arrive...


Boarding the tram with mummy...


Enjoying a late dinner in one of the cafe's in the lanes of Melbourne...


Overall, I loved Melbourne, and hope to go back many a time in the future... Just need to think of a good reason to go back!!!

Love Claire...

No comments: