We're off to Surabaya on Friday morning...so don't expect any updates until Monday when we come back...hopefully we'll take lots of photos with my cousins this time!!! After that, we're off to Bangkok again coz daddy's got work to do there...
Here I am at Bangkok airport, enjoying a quick drink at the bar before heading for the plane... (you've probably noticed by now that I seem to wear the same shirt everytime I fly!!! Its comfy and warm... I don't have many warm clothes you know!!!)
It's soooooooo good to be home!!!
But before long, we're out again...this time just a quick trip to the supermarket (via a cafe for lunch)....
And another cafe for coffee... I'm sad because mummy cut all of her hair off!!! I didn't recognise her!!
Poor me...
This is just to show everyone how much I've grown now...see, I can play my piano standing up now!
Love Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment