I spent this last weekend in Surabaya, and daddy's just got around to uploading my pics and videos!
Here I am at the airport on Friday morning... you can see out the window that it's still dark... Mummy and daddy woke me up at 4:00am in the morning! I'm the only one who's supposed to wake anyone up at that time! Who do they think they are!
Stretching my legs at the airport...even though our plane is just outside, they won't let us on yet!
Yeah...all strapped in and off we go!!!
When we arrived in Surabaya I got to wonder around and explore the Santoso family home... Here I am in the gazebo out the back... Daddy says he'll get one when we go back to Sydney...but I don't know where he thinks he's going to put it!!!
Here's me with Shelda and Dylan, my lovely cousins!! We had so much fun playing together...it's a pity that we only got to spend the weekend together...
We went to the local mall and they had a little kids area! I got to ride on a swing with daddy...
And the boat ride with mummy!!! Such fun!!!
Oh...and my newest accomplishment...walking!!!
Walking with Oma... (terima kasih bajunya Oma)
Closer...
I didn't like the big bear at first...but once Shelda showed me it was safe, I realised just how fun it could be!!!
And comfortable...
When we were in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago, I was scared of Papa 'Yen, but this time, because I was in his house, I came to be a little less scared... (just a little)
Here I am with Uncle Chris, Ama and baby George... (He's not my daddy...)
Hmmm...
Waiting for the plane...I was entertaining mummy and daddy with my faces!
We're going home...See you soon!!!
Love Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment