Monday, 7 July 2008

Claire in Bangkok | Update 2

Hello everyone!! Now, I know this update is all of a day late, and I have already been reminded by two people to upload some pictures...but hey, give me a break, its been a rather busy weekend, and I needed to have a sleep!

This weekend we shopped, and shopped and shopped. Friday night we went to Suan Lum night market, and after almost drowning in the rain, proceeded to buy next to nothing... The people at the market really loved me, and it was difficult moving around without someone jumping in front to say hello!

Saturday we went to Siam (Centre, Discovery and Paragon), three malls all connected... Here I am in a new booster chair mummy bought for me. Daddy didn't think it was a good idea initially, but now he's a real convert. It means I can sit at the table on the big chairs, just like mummy and daddy!


Would you like some of my drink??


On Sunday we went to Central Chitlom, and then walked in the heat and crowds for 15 minutes to get to Platinum, a massively crowded wholesale mall!!! I didn't take any pictures until we got home. I love getting home from a big day out, and just crawling about stretching my legs!

I look like I'm about to play football here!


Trying to look cool...

Now, for my diehard fans, a few videos.... Firstly, my newest trick, combing my hair...



Secondly, just one of me eating my biscuits...



And lastly, playing with a balloon animal (dog) which some nice little boy gave me!



Love Claire...

No comments: