Sunday, 27 July 2008

Claire in Bangkok Again | Update 1

Howdy everyone!!! We're back in Bangkok again, but this trip has been a little less eventful (photo wise)...

Here I am lounging around enjoying myself... You may notice how much I am looking like Mummy did (when I posted a pic of mummy as a baby all that time ago)...


When we were at the mall, a nice clown made me a balloon doggy... It's fun chewing on its tail...


During lunch today, the restaurant that mummy and daddy took me to had a fun play area! Here I am enjoying myself in the ball-pit... (I didn't want to wear the bib, but was drooling like a tap, so I didn't have much choice)...


Me and my lovely mummy...


Muahh...


This is one for Grandad...go Arsenal!


When we got back from the shops, daddy took me for a quick swim in the hotel pool... I haven't been swiming in ages, so I really enjoyed it!!!


Here's a couple of videos for my more serious fans...

Firstly, here's a mean video from daddy... He gave me his mobile, and made it vibrate, even though he knows that I don't like it...mean daddy!!!



Secondly, a video of me playing for the first time in a ball pit...



Love Claire...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you did not push the girl in the stripes into the ball pit, because that is what it looks like???