Monday, 28 July 2008

Claire in Bangkok Again | Update 2

Howdy all...wow, what a long day we had today!!! We went for a long drive, with the aim of seeing some tigers...

First stop, was the famous (?) Bridge over the River Kwai... Now, it seems that this isn't the original bridge...well, parts of it are...the rest was blown up during the war!

But nonetheless, here we are admiring the bridge, and wondering where all those people on the bridge are going to stand as there's a train on the way!!!


From daddy's point of view...


Now with daddy... Seems Garth wanted to be a part of our picture too!!


Daddy thought it would be nice to pose me on this black, metal plate, for a photo with the bridge, but he didn't even think that a black metal plate would be boiling hot in the sun! Poor me, daddy's trying to grill me!!!


After my bottom cooled down again, we headed for the tigers (Wat Pha Luang Ta Bua)... Daddy went inside and patted the tigers (he wasn't being brave, the tigers were all tired and lazy) . I wanted to go but mummy didn't think it would be a good idea...we'll have to come back when I am older I suppose!


I wonder if daddy will let me have a tiger as a pet...


This is the closest I could get to the action...


And then they tried to leave me behind! Lucky I woke up just in time!


Love Claire...

No comments: