Friday, 4 July 2008

Claire in Bangkok | Update 1

Hello everyone!!! I'm in Bangkok again, but this time I am big enough to appreciate what a great place it is to visit... Unfortunately, I am still not big enough to eat all the great food that mummy and daddy seem to be eating, but at least I am enjoying the shopping!!!

I just thought I'd send you a couple of pictures since I'll be away for almost two weeks...I know how much you all miss me!!!

Here I am getting ready to go out...


And a profile shot, just to show how chubby my cheeks have gotten recently!


Our hotel has a cool little couch for me to play in... I can pretend to be on a ship...


Now I'll read you a story...it's about Cricket, and his career choices... I think mummy and daddy are trying to get me into the working life a little too soon!


We had lunch with Preeyanuj yesterday, and she took us to a cool little restaurant with chairs specially designed for me!


And then we went out to dinner (all mummy and daddy seem to do is eat!!) It was a nice seafood restaurant by the river... so nice and cooling...


Thankyou Preeya! :)


More updates to come after the weekend I am sure!!

Love Claire...

No comments: