As with Brussels, we were limited to a day and a half in Amsterdam, and we wish we'd planned to spend a few more days in this city.
Us on a canal cruise through Amsterdam. This was fun, and I tried to take some pictures, but everytime I slid the window open, Hanna would start shiverring, so I gave up very quickly.
A small castle-like thing near Chinatown. Taken from a little cafe where we enjoyed croquets, frites and coffee (we were in there for a couple of hours to avoid the once again pouring rain).
A view of one of the canels (featuring a floating flower market).
And lastly, some tulips! I love tulips, especially the red/yellow ones in the middle. I was quite tempted to buy some, but as you can't take them with you, it would have been a short-lived joy.
:)
Alan & Hanna
No comments:
Post a Comment