Can you see I am excited?
This afternoon, we went to Go-Go-Bambini... Even Keira joined in on the fun...
Her first ever ball-pitt. I don't know if you remember me in my first pitt, but you can see it here...
Where's Claire??
Where's Keira?
All that fun was a little too much for Keira, who needed a power nap in the car before our next stop...
We went to Marina Barrage for dinner... we saw kites and water and waves...
And a nice night time view of Singapore...
These are a couple of photos from during the week, we took Grandad to Newton Food Centre...
Keira enjoyed the ice-cold water...
Oh, look here, another one of our fun today!
Lastly, but definitely not least, here are a couple of videos of my riding my bicycle... I've been trying for a while, and have finally nailed it!
Love c&k..
1 comment:
Well done Claire, Aunty Karen, Uncle Brian and Tyler are so proud of you for being able to ride your bike. Tyler will show you some more tricks when you get here!! Love Aunty Karen, Uncle Brian and Tyler
Post a Comment