What follows is a collection of photos from the last couple of days...sorry they are a bit mixed up, but they've come out of three different cameras, so the file names make it out of order...
I've finally got back into the swimming thing... Its been SOOO long since daddy took my swimming (take note daddy, I won't wait this long again!)
It's so good to be back in the water!
Makes me want to sing and dance...
And pose of course...
Daddy's trying to be artistic... I'm just trying to have some fun...
Wee hee...
Keira got to go swimming for the first time this week too...
Like me, she's a natural in the water...
I'll look after her...
Off she goes...
A nice warm cuddle after a cold swim... what could be better?
Daddy's Angels!
Keira finally got to use her Elmo chair... Grandma and Grandad bought this in AUGUST, but daddy kept it locked up all this time!
She loves it!
Some more posing...
I pretended to sleep to make Granddad feel good...
We had a New Years Day party with my girls... Sienna and Charlotte...
We swam for so long!
Charlotte's house is too much fun!
So much fun we had to be dragged out!
All this time, Keira was sitting back chillin' with mum...
We kept swimming though!
After all that swimming, we took a ride in the wagon... Daddy tried to push us around, but got too tired walking up and down the hill and gave up!
We sat down under an umbrella to avoid a rain shower, and enjoyed some yummy ice-cream...
Our mean parents left us all the way out there by ourselves!
Today, we went to the Beach! Keira's quite cute in her hat!
And I am TOO!!!
Don't forget me!
Okay, Keira wins today!
But she didn't get to play in the sand!
Or paddle with Grandad...
That's alright Claire, I'm happy here where the food is!
Great idea sis!
Now for Granddad's camera... Here's Keira and Granddad at Christmas lunch...
Followed by me and Granddad...
Before going to the beach today, we went for a bike ride by the pool...
Oh, here's me about to get thrown into the 'waves'...
Gotta start building my dream castle...
Love c&k...
No comments:
Post a Comment