Starting with the Zoo on Saturday morning... Here I am with the White Tigers...
Here's a close up so you can see them a little more clearly...
This Hippo is almost as big as daddy (but not quite!)...
And this one thought I was just right, so he ate me all up!
We said Hello to the Polar Bears!
And went for a big swim, before passing out in the car on the way home! (Oh, thanks Grandma and Granddad for the seat...very comfy!)
Last night we went out for Prata, but it was so good we forgot the camera!
This morning, we had to take Granddad to the airport... I pushed Keira around for a while...
People kept stopping to look at me... I think they thought I was trying to steal Keira!
Then, this afternoon, after a quick visit to Liz, Daniel and Baby Emma (where I learnt to do a backwards high-five), we went for a swim...
It was a bit cold in the water, so Keira sat back with dad and posed for some photos...
While I got to chill in the water...
That's enough, time to go home...
Love c&k...
No comments:
Post a Comment