Firstly, on Saturday we went to see Mem Fox's "Where's the Green Sheep?"... It was a small play at the Children's Gardens in the Botanic Gardens... Was lots of fun. We went to Ayesha and Amali Wigg...
Here's the Clown Sheep... But Where's the Green Sheep?
There it is! It's sleeping! Shhhh... quiet daddy.
After wards, we had a lovely little picnic in the gardens... Here's little Amali enjoying some pizza... She loved it!
I didn't get any photos, but the gardens are all decorated with christmas trees and lights, it was so pretty, but I don't think the photos would have shown it...
Sunday came around, and we just had a lazy morning at home... Keira's trying so hard to crawl these days...
And then we went to see Hi-5!!!
Once again we were with Ayesha and Amali... it was quite a wait till the show started...
And then we saw them... nice and close...
We danced and sang with Hi-5.
Then we lined up for photo opportunities...
I was desperate to get on stage quickly... I had to be restrained...
And then it was my turn!
I got a cuddle and a kiss from Tim...
A hi-5 from the whole crew...
And a kiss and cuddle with Casey and Lauren... (and I even remembered to say thank you before walking off stage!)
After all that fun, we stopped by a big christmas tree, and it was time to go home and sleep...
Sweet dreams tonight!
Love c&k..
No comments:
Post a Comment