Tuesday, 22 December 2009

A week till Christmas... Let's get the party started!

Hola world... Less than a week till Christmas, and we've been celebrating already...

Here's a snapshot of our bedtime routine (which seems to be different every night, so not much of a routine)... Keira's so good at sitting up these days... won't be long till she's chasing after me!


See how hard she's concentrating!


I got my first raincoat this week...just in case I am stuck out in the rain without my umbrella!


Keira's chillin in a new dress...


Now she's really chillin!


In the theme of partying, Oma arrived this weekend, and we went to see the Sesame Street show...


Keira got lots of cuddles with Oma...


I tried some pickled pineapple... Daddy thought I wouldn't like it, but I LOVED IT...


Keira's just showing off these days!


Sadly, Oma and Ee Merry had to go home this weekend too... It was nice to see them, but it would have been nicer if longer...


A close up with MY visitors...


Yet another shot of Keira sitting up... You would think Daddy was super impressed or something wouldn't you!


Finally, Sunday came around, and I went to a party at Karim's house...


I think I may have given the impression that I am bossy...



Oh, we bought Keira a car seat (and daddy bought a car)... She likes it on the floor here, but so far has done nothing but scream in the car!


While Claire was asleep, I sneaked up into her high chair and called Grandma... hehe..


But I had the last laugh... Snickers... Really Satisfies!


Love c&k...

No comments: