Our first day/night in HCMC was quite uneventful... As Keira and I didn't sleep much the night before, we spent all day in the hotel sleeping... But we did go out for dinner...
Are you taking more pictures dad?
Haven't you got enough already?
We ended up in a nice little restaurant, which happens to be the one Thao took daddy to some years ago...
When we got back, it was time for a ride on daddy... Hold on tight Keira!
For breakfast...eggs, and chocolate cake of course!
Daddy and I went for an early morning walk to see if the traffic was any better...
Before getting stuck half-way across a busy road!
I practised my tap dancing... When we get back, daddy will upload the videos to see just how good I really am!
I had to take a photo of Keira in her hat...she's looking more and more like a doll these days!
At lunch, Keira was a real star, and even got a nice flower for her hair!
HCMC is a busy place...
More to come soon :)
love c&k...
No comments:
Post a Comment