Since there's so many pictures, I'll be keeping the narrative very very short...
Do you like my shoes!? (Also see the video, Noisy Penguin)...
The real reason we were in HCMC... Cindy and Sebastian's wedding!
We waited patiently in the garden for the party to start...
Here comes the groom...
An interlude with Keira and daddy!
This is Seb's family passing gifts to Hieu's family...
I had a ball playing with all Cindy's family...
Keira was having fun too...
The newly weds praying and making offerings to their ancestors...
That's one happy couple...
So sweet...
Here's me and mummy with the Princess of the day...
And the shot from Sydney... Peter and his partner Vat...
After the morning ceremony, we went back to the hotel to rest before the big party...
It wasn't intentional, but we realised after this shot we were all wearing green!
Keira thought it was so funny!
Then it was time to get dressed up for the party!
The party started with some talking...
And then the real fun started!
While I was busy, mummy got a photo with the happy couple...
Before we hit the dance floor as a family...
Cindy and Seb had their own cosy dance floor...
I get a photo with the Princess of the night... And then danced the night away (see the videos tomorrow)...
The next day, we explored some more of the City... here's me at the Opera...
And Keira being cheeky in an ice-cream parlour...
She's too cute isn't she!
I love my little sister...
But she's not going to be little for too long!
Time for some cake!
Hehe, should we let daddy in on the joke? Nah...
Hahaha....
Love c&k...
No comments:
Post a Comment