Sunday, 19 April 2009

Singapore to San Francisco

Hola... I haven't made any posts this week, but Grandad arrived on Wednesday, and I've been having a great time since then!!!

Today we flew in two big planes all the way to sunny California...

Here we are at the airport... Its become a bit of a routine to go to the playyard at the airport these days...


Our other routine... Burger King (and I tried hash browns for the first time!!)


Daddy and Grandad look the same right...people keep asking if they are brothers (daddy's looking old I suppose)



Grandad and I enjoying the view during take off...


What a great start to a holiday... Chocolate Croissants!


Yum!!!


While transiting in Hong Kong we found a cool play yard where I got to fly my own plane...


And another pose with Grandad...


There's a theme developing here... Chocolate again!!


Yeah!!! We're finally in San Francisco... And its beautiful... (Grandad's nose makes it even more fun)


Here's the diner where we had our first proper US meal!!!


Before I go, there's two videos of my exploits on the plane...





I'll post more photos each day (until we get to New York, as daddy's too cheap to pay for the internet there)...

Love Claire...

No comments: