Monday, 27 April 2009

New York | A lot of Photos!!!

Well today was a big day...we walked and walked and walked... Wow... And daddy took so many photos (over 150 hehe)... Here is a sampler...since there's so many, I won't say much!

My souvenir from NYC...


Chillin'



I have to beg for my lunch these days...


Yo!


Maybe if I rap for a while I can score some lunch!


I got my mummy at least...


And Mickey!!


Maybe I could make more as a model than as a rapper!?


Its a tough choice...


Finally...Some lunch, but its just Ice??


We went to the 'Top of the Rock' as everyone suggested, it was great fun...


The views are amazing...


See... Beautiful ain't it!


Roar... I am Queen Kong!


It's a long way down!


Hmm...


No dad, don't push me!


Its windy here...


Lucky mum saved me from daddy...


And Grandad held me close..


Now I know where I am going...


Hey you down there... ready to catch me?


NYC...


Enjoying the sunset...


NYC at night...Pretty isn't it!


Playing around with mummy...


And a quick shot in Times Square...


Time to go home...


We'll have to come back when Cookie's old enough to see this...


Love Claire...

No comments: