Sunday, 5 April 2009

Another week of photos...

Hola... Its been a while since we did anything noteworthy...but here are some photos of the last week or so which I thought I would share...

A few people have mentioned how big I am getting these days... So I thought I would show you that I am still rather little... Here I am in daddy's shirt...


But I am grown up... See, I can eat all by myself with a big spoon now...


On Friday night we went to daddy's boss's house to say farewell to Holly... Here I am with Aisha enjoy a cold ice cube from the esky...


Saturday was Daddy-Daughter day again, as mummy went to do some shopping and get a massage... To show how well daddy is coping, he even tied my hair up in a pony tail before going out...


See how neat it is (he's very proud of this...)


We met mummy for an early dinner, as she couldn't be away from me too long...


We both missed each other too much!!!


Today we had brunch at Wild Rocket with some of daddy's friends. I sat out here on the couch enjoying the rain and thunder in the background...


Yes?


Afterwards, we went to buy some things from the supermarket, but not before having some lunch (for me that is)...


Daddy's silly sometimes...


Oh... and Mummy and Daddy finally bought some beans for my bean bag... Not enough to fill it, but enough to make a comfy seat... What a great invention!!!


Love Claire...

No comments: