We took the Subway in the morning...I got a kiss from mummy (so romantic huh!)
And daddy made us miss the train to get an action shot of the moving train!!!
Here's mummy and daddy on the Brooklyn Bridge...we walked all the way across...
Daddy liked the bridge...
When we got across, we headed straight for the suggested restaurant, Grimaldi's...
A great pizza!
You want some? Thanks Dulce & Noel... it was great!
We then headed down to the wharf for some famous Brooklyn Ice Cream (but it was closed)... so we took some photos instead...
Daddy kept taking photos of the Bridge!
The essential family shot...
Daddy...won't you leave me alone?
Again?
Boo!
Another subway, and another cuddle with mummy...
Then Quesadilla and Burrito's for dinner...
I got to pose with a real-life NYPD Cop! (Mummy was glad I chose a handsome one too!)
Cheers!
Outside our hotel...great location daddy!
Love Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment