And to prove it I started the day with a pile of presents and baloons!
Some beautiful cards made by Ce Ce Shelda...
Ce Ce Claire...
Ko Ko Dylan...
This says it all!!
The next shots are all gift opening action shots...
Thank you to all my beautiful friends who came to my party...
And a big thanks for the presents... I wasn't expecting anything...
Claire seems to have understood the birthday thing more than me... she was expecting the gifts it seems!
Its okay though... I will share with her...
Though I think I'll keep the clothes for myself. :)
(PS Claire's already taken possession of Humpty Dumpty...seems its her favourite...)
Here's the evidence!
Maybe I'll start with the animals first...
No... Lets get onto the noisy toys!
If I'd know birthdays were this great, I'd have had them more often!
After all the excitement of the morning, we had a busy day planned with the family from Semarang in town... Starting with Popeye's in the morning...
I decided to sit with the boys...someone has to put up with them...
For those who don't recognise it yet, we were at the Singapore Flyer... this is the fish pond in the waiting area...
And one of the few shots with Ei Merry where I'm not crying..
Ko Ko took me for a ride on his shoulders...
Before we took our seats for a ride on the flyer... Yes, daddy did pin me to the glass between the handrail, and yes, we have reported him to the relevant authorities!
The flyer is quite fun with family...
Claire loved it too...
Ce Ce and Ei Merry...
And a nice cuddle with Mummy...
Look, they are all so small...like lollies...
A shot for scale...see, I am still really tiny...
But up close, I look big!
Claire was sleeping, but she couldn't withstand a good tickle!
Just me...
And now with my sis...
And before we dash... a quick dance...
Making fun of daddy...
Who loves us both very much...
Everyone with daddy...
And now, just the kids...
After all the fun, we went for a round of shopping, where I got to eat banana, and some ice cream before coming home...
I had a great birthday, and I can't wait till the next one!!!
Love Keira & Claire....
2 comments:
Happy Birthday
~ Dear Lovely Keira!
Big Kiss and Big Hugssss~
Post a Comment