Sunday, 1 August 2010

Claire's Show 2 | Another Semester Ends..

Hola... This week was busy, as I was preparing for my second school show!

The preparations were so serious that I even had to have someone pushing me around in the pram to ensure my legs weren't at risk from injury!


Lots of time on the couch watching the songs too!


Then it was time for the show... Keira was excited...


I think that this photo makes Keira's hair look blonde, but its actually much darker... Photos playing funny tricks on you...


And here is the star of the show!


Me!!!


We started with drumming (I was kind enough to give one of the green sticks to Caleb, as we both wanted the last one)...


A cuddle for my biggest fan in the interlude...


We also did gymnastics, dancing and singing... You will have to check out the videos below to see more!!!









Love c&k...

No comments: