Saturday, 26 September 2009

Happy Birthday Sienna (and some other fun)...

Hola... I've found a few more photos from the last couple of days...and a lot from today... Sienna's birthday. Happy Birthday!


I was singing here..



Last weekend, we went to Vivocity...We were trying to go to the beach, but the monorail was too busy (almost 1 hour wait), so we went for a swim on the rooftop paddling pool...


It looks like a scene out of a flooded Jakarta...


Last night we went to daddy's friends house for Lebanese food (thanks Karim & Mirium!)... Here I am with my friend Ayesha...


And here enjoying some yummy yummy baklava!


And now for the party! Here I am with the birthday girl...we've been partying together for two years now!


Our gang...


Our gang in motion...



One happy Keira!


Almost happy!


Okay, surely that's enough of the flash in my eyes daddy!


Happy Birthday Sienna!


Sierra and I went for a walk outside afterwards...


And played Ring a Ring of Rosies...



All the girls...


And splashed in some rather dirty looking water!


Another happy Keira!


And that's it for today...

Love c&k...

PS here's one for Joel & Kiet & Mimi... Tiesto all the way!!!


1 comment:

mimimap said...

lolz....thanx Claire...ur one great raver