Thursday, 10 September 2009

1, 2, 3, 4, Hi-5 (and more!)

Hola... Before we get to this week's big event... Here's some pictures from the last few days...

On Sunday, daddy and I went for a bike ride, but we got caught in the rain... So we stopped into a Kopitiam for a Kopi and Kaya Toast (I had Milo and Kaya)... This is THE Singaporean breakfast!


While they were out cycling in the rain, mummy and I spent some time taking photos at home... Laying around doing nothing to be truthful...


What, is there something wrong with that??


Oh, okay, so we did sleep too!!


Claire and I have been sharing a lot of secrets these days... Its fun having a big sis like Claire...


I also share secrets with mummy too!!!



Don't tell dad!!!


I think daddy's trying to bribe Claire into spilling the secrets... Ben & Jerry's seems to be a familiar haunt these days...



Sorry to interrupt, but here's the big event!! We went to see Hi-5 today, live!!!


It was exciting sitting back waiting for them to arrive!


Where's Hi-5???


We went to the show with Ayesha and her mummy...


We shared a cold drink together...


Here's a video of the final song... They don't allow filming, but Daddy did anyway... enjoy!



Love c&k

No comments: