We started the day nice and early, with balloons and presents!!!
I put my princess hat on, to make sure mummy and daddy knew who's boss today!
I opened some presents...
One of them was some puzzles from Auntie Karen & Grandma and Grandad!!!
Such fun!
Then it was time to party... But before we even got there, daddy let go of the balloons...
Bye bye balloons... Lucky we had enough spares!
Now its time to party!!!
I had all my friends come to celebrate with me...
The venue was right beside the pool, so we could enjoy the nice view outside...
We played games, and coloured...
And ate with friends... Here's Fayha...
I finally got to try the Milky Way's that have been on the table all week!!! Yummy!
Here's Sierra...
And Oskar, Charlotte and Ollie...
We had a pinata...
I tried as hard as I could, but I couldn't break it (though I did manage to hammer some of the candles down inside the cake!!)
Then it was time for the real celebration....Cake!!!
Hmm...so tempting!
And we sang Happy Birthday...
Then it was time for everyone to go home...but before I end, here's a picture of mummy and Keira... Keira slept through most of the party (isn't she sweet)... She's growing up quickly, it shouldn't be too long till we can play games together!!
Love c&k
No comments:
Post a Comment