Monday, 3 November 2008

Just a nice day in Singapore...

Hola, since dad took so long to post some pictures, I decided to take some at home to show you how much I am changing these days...


I'm a real big little-girl now...


We went out for lunch...and daddy's been inspired by Auntie Vicky's photo taking skills so he keeps trying to take photos together...


Lunch was quite big...so I had to have a nap...daddy and mummy love how chubby I look here!



Since I had a photo with daddy on the way to lunch, I made sure I got a photo with mummy on the way home!


After a quick shower, I thought I'd better show off the lovely balinese outfit from Mummy Siannie! Thanks! :)


And a quick dance...



Oh... and lastly, I forgot to post this with the photos from the party, but this is the souvenir that Caden's mummy made for us from the party...quite cool isn't it!


Love Claire...

No comments: