After the swim, I had a little nap, then woke up for lunch...Since mummy was feeling a little tired, daddy thought we should go for a long walk...so we walked all the way from home to Shop-n-Save...its quite a long walk you know, and I walked all the way!!!
After that, I needed another nap...this time I slept for a bit longer...as I knew I was off to a party when I woke up...
So, finally I woke up, and as soon as I did, we rushed out the door to the party...I was still a little stunned and sleepy to be honest...
But once we got there, it was all good... I ate lots of new things today... Spring Rolls...
And chicken Satay...
This is so yummy...I don't know why they've been keeping these things away from me!!!
I even ate a sausage...but daddy didn't photograph that... Then I ate pineapple... before getting ready for the highlight of the night...
Happy Birthday to Gabriella (oh...for those who don't know, Gabriella is a girl who lives in the same condo as me...we meet at the pool sometimes...)
I ate half of one slice of cake...it was quite a big one too... So I think its going to be a long night for mummy and daddy!!!
Love Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment