Saturday, 15 November 2008

Happy Birthday Mummy!!!

Hola... Yesterday was mummy's birthday...and since daddy wasn't home, I had to entertain her and keep her smiling all day... I tried to wear an appropriate shirt..but it seems I got it a little wrong...


Today, daddy tried to make up for being away by taking mummy and me out for brunch at the botanical gardens...


I don't know about the food (mum and dad seemed to enjoy it), but the bread was so yummy... I had to eat two pieces!!!


After brunch...we spent a couple of hours strolling around the gardens and rainforest area...


We even went inside a waterfall...


I felt like a real explorer...


Always on the move...


But it was hard work, especially considering mummy and daddy made me push my own pram..


All this walking and pushing...its too much!


It seems mummy and daddy used the camera while I was sleeping...tut tut tut...


Time for a nice refreshing drink of water...


Before a quick pose with a sign post...so we remember where we were...


Love Claire...

No comments: