Last, but definitely not least, I wanted to include a couple of photos of our family in Semarang. Well, now that I've chosen the pictures, its really our niece and nephew that have stolen the spotlight. But there you go.
Firstly, a nice picture of the kids in the car, from left to right, Santoso, Dylan, Shelda. Shelda and Dylan are the children of Hanna's older sister, Siannie, and Santoso is our driver Pak Kabul's son.
Firstly, a nice picture of the kids in the car, from left to right, Santoso, Dylan, Shelda. Shelda and Dylan are the children of Hanna's older sister, Siannie, and Santoso is our driver Pak Kabul's son.
This is just a picture of Shelda about to eat a spoonful of sambal (chilli sauce), though, she never actually ate the sauce!
A candid picture of Hanna's younger sis, Merry. We thought this turned out quite well, especially as I just shoved the camera in front of her while we were walking to the car!
And lastly, one of Dylan and Shelda being themselves.
Hanna & Alan :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment