Here are a whole collection of photos from our great holiday in Phuket... We were there to celebrate dad's 30th birthday (at least that's what he thinks we were there for)...
The resort was amazing, with a large 2 bedroom unit with a bath big enough for all of us (or just Keira)...
I got into the holiday mood by wearing my slippers around the house...
The hotel had golf buggies to get around with...here we are holding on and trying to keep daddy from falling out the back...
Here's Keira at Mai Khao beach... Not sure she was too impressed with the hot sand...
Especially as me and mummy were looking for shells all the way down the beach...
But we brought some back for her, so we're all happy...
It's hot work this shell collecting...
So its lucky there happens to be plenty of water here...
We spent a lot of time at the resort inside the kids room...
They had rental bikes... my first ride on a big bike...
One of daddy's silly artistic shots...
The pool...
...is great...
The playroom, greater...
Keira agrees...
We almost forgot to mention that Sheila and Josh met up with us in Phuket... Josh is one of my crush's (sorry Sheila)...
We love each other (most of the time)...
Another day, another beach, this time at Nay Yang beach... Keira practiced her surfing...
(and eating...)
She's such an adorable little monster isn't she...
Me, I just pranced around looking pretty...
And some more...
We played in the sand together...
Keira found a shell..
After sunset, we found a nice restaurant on the beach and enjoyed the night...
Jump to the next night, and we're at another restaurant...
I found some nice flowers for mummy and Keira while we were out...
The next day, after a great lunch at Sheila and Josh's resort, we were stranded in the rain (me with Josh of course)...
So daddy suggested we all jump in the pool in our clothes...what a great idea... even mummy came in after taking a photo...
Next day was time for photos...
I have been practicing my photography skills... I think I am doing quite well..
Much better than daddy!
I can even capture Keira's laughter...
While daddy can't even capture my face ;)
Keira looking somewhat Elton John...
Resort girls...
Our little family...
And the little princesses...
Last day, and we lounged around...
I had my hair braided...
And daddy found himself another daughter... who taught me to say "that's just the way it is"...
Keira was concentrating on her drawing...
At the airport, with a 4 hour delay, I took some photos of mummy and daddy...
One of me to wrap it up...
And finally, we're back in Singapore ready to start all over again...
love c&k...
No comments:
Post a Comment