Sunday, 19 September 2010

Granddad Granddad Granddad...

Hola world... We are back...we've been rather busy the last two weeks with Granddad here... Sadly Granddad got on a plane tonight, so we won't be seeing him here again till January (with Grandma this time)... We had a great time Granddad...


During the week we went to Clarke Quay to see the Chinese lanterns...


I was the busy photographer again...


There were lots of pretty lanterns and lights...


Mummy took this one..


We did some shopping...and some eating...here's Keira getting ready for some sushi...


Everyone says she looks just like daddy did when he was little...


This week was Hari Raya... I felt I should try and participate in the festivities...


Keira and I spent lots of time cuddling and playing on granddad's bed... We were in their first thing every morning...


Daddy took us for ice cream last night... I took this photo to establish scale... People keep saying Keira is so big... Maybe not yet...


Two proud guys with two beautiful girls...


Aggh... Scary daddy...


Scary Claire...


Yummy mummy and Keira...


Happy daddy and Keira...


Today we went to the playground at Paragon... Keira rode the Carousel for the first time...took her a while to get used to it...


Me, its just natural...


Then it was time to farewell Granddad... He tried to check me in with the luggage, but they wouldn't let him...


See you real soon Granddad...

Love c&k...

No comments: