Monday, 3 August 2009

Welcome to the world...Keira Ashley Beaver!!!!

Hola all!

Yesterday we welcomed my beautiful sister, Keira Ashley into the world.

Keira Ashley was born on 2nd August at 8:25am at Thomson Medical Centre, Singapore.

She weighed in at 3.440kg (7lb 9oz), Length 50cm, Head circumference 34cm.

Here are some of the pictures... Its been quite a hectic day!


What a face :)


Mummy and Daddy and Keira...


Again...


Keira's first cuddle with mummy. I know how good this feels, Keira's very lucky!


Keira catching up with daddy...


What you looking at beautiful!?


Keira's birth card...


Keira's telling daddy all about her first big day in the world...


Looking for mummy...


Here's where I first met my sister...


And had a big cuddle with mummy, who's been missing all day!


One more shot with sleeping Keira...She's so quiet like this...


The hospital thinks Daddy and I are infectious... so we had to wear masks... The don't want to catch Beaver germs!


Here's our Oma with Keira and me...


And my first cuddle with Keira... I'm sure there'll be millions more of these!


Muahh...


So peaceful, I wonder if she'll always be this quiet? Mummy and Daddy thinks she looks a lot like me... I don't know, you can see for yourself here.


Muahh!


One last shot of mummy recovering well...


Love Claire.

Oh, I almost forgot the videos!!!

Mummy's First Kiss & Cuddle


Keira's Checkup - Part 1


Keira's Checkup - Part 2


Baby's Sleeping... Sshh..


The meeting of the Princesses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving us such lovely grandkids, can't wait to see them on the weekend, hope Hanna recovers quickly love Grandma and Granddad.