Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Keira's coming home soon!!!

Hola all... This may be the last of my posts, as from tomorrow on I'll be sharing the keyboard with my lovely sister Keira. Keira's coming home tomorrow (so is mummy), so we'll start to make our blog postings together...

Here's a photo (not a very good one daddy) of my feet and Keira's feet...what a difference 2 years makes!


As mummy's in hospital, daddy's been looking after me...which is great, as he's too lazy to make me go back to sleep, so I get to come into the big bed...

And I get a cooked breakfast (only because he wants one too!)


But its okay, I'll eat all his eggs haha!


What!? Don't take my sausages!


Here I am in my games area with my new Thomas set, it goes around and around and around...


Mummy and daddy's loan bed (until theirs arrives) came today, so I thought I'd try it out...


After my nap, we got dressed and went to visit mummy and Keira in the hospital... I brought my baby along since everyone else there has babies!


Gotta buckle up and hold on tight baby...


Here's me with my Oma...


Once again, the hospital thought I was contagious (they don't want my good looks spreading)... But really, a mask for my baby, thats just being silly!


And what would our blog be without my beautiful little sister, Keira!


Love Claire (and Keira!).

PS Here's a couple of videos on my day with day...

1. Chips and Sauce


2. Changing my Baby's Nappy

1 comment:

mimimap said...

dadi...claire might not like ur breakfast that's y she looks so cranky (4th pics)....lolz....ur meal looks over cooked but ur a great dad anyway :D Keep up ur good work once Keira comes home