Saturday, 25 July 2009

Happy Birthday Sierra, and Welcome Oma!!!

Hello world... Daddy's been slack again and not helping me to upload regularly!!!

Last weekend, we celebrated Sierra's 2nd Birthday! We had lots of fun at her party...


Here's the beautiful birthday girl and her daddy...


We got to colour the wall...


Here I am in my party dress...


Also this week, Oma's here!!!


We've been very busy with Oma, going out every day, trying to enjoy our free time before Cookie arrives... (What a pretty face huh!?)


This weekend we've been furniture shopping, as mummy and daddy need a new bed... We also went to see Dr Paul again (hence the sticker on my nose...it says "Keeping TMC Flu Free", so I stuck it on my nose to keep the flu away!)


We had a delicious chocolate cake with icecream at PS Cafe... Daddy thinks Grandma will LOVE this cake when she's here...I know I love the icecream!!!


Here's mummy and Oma...


And all the girls together... See how big Cookie is now!?


And my hair... all natural...Mummy paid almost $200 to get this look, me, nothing!


Love Claire...

No comments: