Monday, 6 July 2009

Finally, a new post (for our new house)...

Hola.. Sorry for being slack and not posting for a couple of weeks... Its been quite busy and daddy seems to not be taking many photos these days (he keeps saying the camera is faulty and wants a new one, but it seems to work fine to me!!)

I've just uploaded a stack of photos from a few things, so hopefully you'll bear with me...

During the week we went to a kids concert... it was great fun, as you can see the posse got down for some dancing...



While I chilled with some snacks!


I caught up with Sierra for a while...


We went to Ikea (AGAIN??) and mum and dad seemed to have bought the same furniture as the old house... talk about unoriginal... At least I got my chicken wings!


Mummy and Daddy came here 3 years ago with 2 suitcases...now look at that pile!!!


Here's the first sneak peak of our new place... much bigger, and more space for my toys (which are quickly expanding to fill the space!!!)


We also went to a play on the weekend, and met up with our friends...


Here I am posing in front of daddy's worksite (the tower on the left). He says he'll take me to the top when its all built, but having seen daddy's handiworks, I'm not sure I am game!!!


Dancing on the stage at Marina Bay...


A quick hug for my yummy mummy...


A little closer...


Oh, and Mummy's mums group organised a surprise party for cookie! (well, in preparation for cookie). What a great group of mum's!! Here's what they made for mummy!



Lastly, now that I know how to say both Camera and Cheese, I have been able to instruct daddy on what photos I want...here's one I requested..


Wow...that was exhausting... Time to rest.. (See, I'm almost too big for the pram already!)


Love Claire...

No comments: