Sunday, 18 January 2009

Jasemin's Birthday on the Beach...

Hola...Its been a while since my last post...we had a quiet (photo free weekend last weekend)... Today, we headed over to Siloso Beach at Sentosa to help celebrate Jasemin's birthday...



Mummy and daddy bought me a bucket and spade to keep me occupied. I never realised how much fun you could have at a beach...


Digging and pouring and raking...


More Shoveling...



Even eating!!!


And looking cute...


I played peek-a-boo...


And went to splash in the water with mummy...


Some more digging...


Quick family pose...


A kiss for my lovely mummy...


And a hug too...


Daddy took me down into the water...


And I had fun this time...


I love my dad...


We stayed to watch the sunset over the beach...but the ships were getting in the way...


Hehe...


A sunset shot with the whole family (you can even see cookie is starting to show here)...


The Beaver grin...


My lovely parents...


And, last but not least, a photo with the Birthday girl...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASEMIN...

Love Claire...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma wants to know...Where is Claires' hat???