I wore a new outfit today that I got from Mummy Siannie...
By the time we left the house, it was time for some lunch... We stopped in a little pasta cafe...
Where I fed myself some spaghetti...
I enjoy this eating business...
After that we went shopping...and I bought a couple of pairs of shoes...
Before going outside to watch the band playing...
You can see Ko Dylan in the background watching with me...
And Papa-Yen...
Here's the family...we were racing and I'm in the lead (well, Daddy doesn't count!)...
I can now say "Oma", and it makes my Oma smile everytime!
And riding on the carousel with Ko Dylan...
Driving with Ko Dylan (I had lots of fun with Dylan today!)
More driving...
And one last shot...
Before crawling through the tunnel to go home...
Love Claire...
1 comment:
beautiful shoes Claire....ur cousin Shelda is so chubby huh? How old r they now?
Post a Comment