Sunday, 7 December 2008

The middle of a long weekend...

Hola... It's a long weekend...so we've been busy so far... Yesterday we went to Ikea to buy a wardrobe and a bookshelf (to fit my clothes and toys...)

I liked this shelf, but daddy wouldn't buy it for me...


Today, we went to Relish for lunch...Mummy and daddy had some great looking burgers...me, I settled for some spaghetti from home (and some chips from mummy's plate)...


Do you like my hair style?


Here's a video of me and mum...notice our looks are almost identical! :)



Afterwards, we went to Plaza Sing. to grab some groceries... I pulled my hair out of the poney tails... quite a good look I think...


Here's daddy and me on the way home... You can see Daddy's been enjoying too many burgers... the double chin and bouncy belly gives it away!


Love Claire...

No comments: