Before getting ready to go over to Sienna's house for an early Christmas dinner. Here I was after getting a tattoo... I was trying to be the tough girl you see...
Here's the three (and a bit) of us...
The party was lots of fun, as we got to play with the kids...eat lots of goodies and generally go wild... That was until Sierra got in my way...
Sienna tried to mediate, but it was no use...
Afterwards, we made up over a picnic snack...
And I got to try Auntie Gin's cookies...oooh, so much sugar!!!
At about 8pm, daddy realised we were supposed to meet Auntie Sheila at 4pm, so we rushed home to see her before she went home to Sydney... Sorry I didn't say hello, I was really tired and upset...maybe next time I'll do more than just scream and cry! :)
Love Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment