Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Gong xi fat cai!

The main reason we went back to Semarang this week was so that I could enjoy my first Chinese New Year!

We started the day early, I was still sleepy when I got dressed in my new outfit, ready to go out visiting our family...


But...soon after, I was very pleasantly surprised! I got gifts, in little red packets (which are somewhat tasty!)


Even when we came home, there were more!


But alas, it came to an end, and even though I practiced the motions so hard...


Once we were done visiting, it was time for a fashion show...


And some dancing on a little boy's head...


Outside in the garden with Oma...


And on the bar top in my nice little shirt-dress.


I know its the year of the rat...but my favourite is still the Golden Pig...because its me!


Love Claire...

No comments: