Wow...what a busy day I had today... firstly, I went with Daddy to the office, while Mummy went to the doctor... I got a cuddle from almost everyone in the office hehe...Daddy's office is lots of fun!
After the office, mummy and I went to a new mother's group, which Auntie Dulce invited us to.
I got to play with some other babies...such fun.
Here I am with Sienna. We got on famously after meeting last weekend at brunch!
After the office, mummy and I went to a new mother's group, which Auntie Dulce invited us to.
I got to play with some other babies...such fun.
Here I am with Sienna. We got on famously after meeting last weekend at brunch!
Mummy also bought me some teething rusks...my first biscuits...
They're a bit plain, but I do like eating biscuits like a grown up!
Love Claire...
No comments:
Post a Comment