Monday, 16 December 2013

The Gang at Christmas...

Normally when I come across additional photos from a previous post, I may update the earlier post and that's about it...  This time around though I thought these photos (photography by Auntie My) has captured the beauty of this bunch of kids so well that it deserved a post all to itself.

This group of 7 little ones (with another due in January) is a miniature version of a group of friends who've known each other for the better part of two decades (and in a few cases a bit longer)...  The kids have been meeting each other for birthdays, dinners and a couple of Christmas's, but this was the first full-gang get-together in over 6 years!

The cast in order of appearance (in the photo on the left below) is Amy, Chloe, Lachlan, Claire, Keira, Sarah,  Nikhil (in later photos) and number 8 due in January.


Best of friends...



Cheers!



 The whole gang...all together!

No comments: