For those who couldn't wait for their return, I have uploaded some pictures and videos on their behalf...
Firstly, some of the many faces our girls pull these days...

Keira at the airport getting ready to go...
Keira seems to have Claire well trained...
But has Daddy better trained!
Wide eyed Keira...
Cheeky Keira...
Hmm...
Happy Daddy (and missing my girls much)...
This seems to run in the family...
Claire showing Dylan some of her moves...
And getting down with Keira...
Keira's found a new friend in Papa Yen...
And a new playground in Semarang!
Bath time fun...
And we can't forget Oma...
And again...
And then again with two strange little creatures...
Our little monkeys...
Again, the Beaver face...
Another shot of the happy daddy...
Keira's been teach Dylan how to read...
Ce Shelda and Ko Dylan have grown up so much...
But still the same at heart...
Claire on top of the world (or at least Semarang)...
And just a view of Semarang...
Another...
Before I left, Oma arranged a horse and carriage ride through Simpang Lima...
According to Claire it was hot and smelly...
But we did manage a rare family shot...
And yet another happy daddy shot...
Just before I left... a sleeping beauty...
Who gave me this face when I asked her to smile...
And now for the videos...
love Daddy (on behalf of c&k)...
No comments:
Post a Comment