At school this week, we started to see how big we are...
And made our own peanut butter sandwiches...
It seems we're all at the same stage in life... Peanut butter is the best!
While I was at school, Keira was at home rummaging through the Play Pen... Daddy got tired of me not sharing, so has taken the door away!
What?
Today was Father's Day... So I did my very best to make Daddy very happy today... In the morning I took him for a long swim... We swam 4 laps (200m)... Not too bad huh!?
Then this afternoon, the three beautiful girls took daddy to the beach...
To make some sandcastles!
And as always...a little bit of singing...
Keira was more interested in having a drink... it was quite hot!
Mummy helped me out for a while...
Its a lovely beach, pity about all those big nasty ships just off the coast...
But down here with the artificial sand, its all good :)
I kept dragging mummy down to get more water for the castle.
Oh... All right daddy, I'll include one photo of you!
Almost time to go...
But before we do, I need to teach Keira how to do the digging...
Here we are in action...
All that work was tiring... I took an opportunity to lay in Keira's pram... and Keira took a ride on daddy... (the things we do to make daddy smile)...
Its a hard life....
Happy Father's Day daddy... hope we made your day!
love c&k...
No comments:
Post a Comment