Sunday, 9 May 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I thought I would start this week with some pictures of me with my classmates Caleb and Liz...


I'm really liking school, and have been learning new songs and games and dances...


I've also been doing a lot more messy things than I do at home!



For mummy this week, we did two things...firstly I made her a flower and card...


And secondly, I learnt a nice little song for mummy...



On Saturday, mummy went with a couple of other mummy's to a cooking class... While the daddy's and the girls all went to a play gym... Here's Keira learning to drive...


I was very busy with the shopping...


No Keira...you have to pay for it before you eat it!


In typical fashion, the dads ended up taking us to a pub of all places...feeding us with McDonalds while they had a beer...


(Though, admittedly there were no complaints from us girls!!)

Happy Mothers Day mummy!

Love c&k...

No comments: